"Was I that Stupid"

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 16:49:58 -0500 (EST)

There was a time in my youth  when I thought my generation would
inhernently see the errors of the past, to see religion was simply
spirituality currupted by corporate mindsets, to see the intrinsic needs
for freedoms of thought and expression, to see that all live is sacred and
only in dire times be taken, to see the basic truth that working togther
beats cutting our own throats for a dollar.

I also thought that calcified morality and numbing dumbness would not
afflict us.

John Hall and people like him are pretty much  prime examples why the best
dreams of my youth were quickly dashed.

Now i have a differnt dream, I dream that all the dream dashers and
calcified moralists will dye horrbile deaths and leave the earth a better
place in thier absence for my kids.

Of course I knwo this to be a dream of thought and not practicality, so I
am raising my kids with dreams, but also with the means to take care of
the dashers of dreams.

Armed With Hope and Ammo and Not Willing to Take Your Shit That Drags Them
Down, thats what the next gernation of Higgins' are raised to be. I cant wait till they get
on fork.

Bang Bang....have a nice day.

-tomwsmf