"Was I that Stupid"

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 23:42:08 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Tom wrote:

> IF your saying all those that come after you are poor lesser boobs fo the
> slob class thenI would say you are simply a vicitim of a generations old
> malady that thinks of itself as the pinnacle of all that is good and all
> that comes after it as lesserlessenedlost.

I'm tired, but I'm not that tired.

> Problem is, each generation proves that to be wrong.

Actually, things to oscillate around a bit.

People do read less these days. We're going towards more multimedial
stuff. I was wondering about kids participating in list culture, though.
My impression (many data points): as a rule they dont'.

> Remeber the ratios, have they changed? I posit they have not.

Have people been reading more 30 years ago? Absolutely.