US and UK English now in demand

Peter Kilby peterkilby@dsl.pipex.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:44:11 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_024D_01C2E325.AF7A05E0

Following on from a thread between Geegee and Greg Bolcer (can't find =
the original) regarding how us Brits use truly British phrases which can =
be easily identified, it appears from the following Job Vacancy that in =
fact UK English and US English are skills in demand ;-)

      Senior Project Manager - 18 Month Contract Initially Contract=20

-
    =20
      We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our client who =
operates within the OSS space, to manage the implementation of large =
complex software solutions to the end customer - a large incumbent =
Italian operator. Based in Rome, you will have budgetary responsiblity =
(budget of 2m) and the project is being run in Italian, English and =
American, with resources being located locally and in USA/UK. Therefore =
fluency in all three languages is essential.=20

http://www.it.jobserve.com/jobserve/EmailJob.asp?jobid=3DJD14F5C4EAFC1B10=
1

------=_NextPart_000_024D_01C2E325.AF7A05E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Following on from a thread between Geegee and Greg Bolcer (can't =
find the=20
original) regarding how us Brits use truly British phrases which can be =
easily=20
identified, it appears from the following Job Vacancy that in fact UK =
English=20
and US English are skills in demand ;-)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D0 width=3D600 border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD align=3Dleft><FONT class=3DNormal face=3Darial =
size=3D2><B>Senior Project=20
      Manager - 18 Month Contract Initially</B></FONT></TD>
    <TD align=3Dright><FONT class=3DNormal face=3Darial=20
    size=3D2><B>Contract</B></FONT></TD></TR>
  <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3D2>
      <HR color=3D#00b0eb SIZE=3D1>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=3D0 cellPadding=3D3 width=3D600 border=3D0>
  <TBODY>
  <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3D3><FONT class=3DNormal face=3Darial size=3D2>We are =
seeking a Senior=20
      Project Manager for our client who operates within the OSS space, =
to=20
      manage the implementation of large complex software solutions to =
the end=20
      customer - a large incumbent Italian operator. Based in Rome, you =
will=20
      have budgetary responsiblity (budget of 2m) and the project is =
being run=20
      in Italian, English and American, with resources being located =
locally and=20
      in USA/UK. Therefore fluency in all <STRONG><U>three</U></STRONG>=20
      languages is essential.</FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.it.jobserve.com/jobserve/EmailJob.asp?jobid=3DJD14F5C4=
EAFC1B101">http://www.it.jobserve.com/jobserve/EmailJob.asp?jobid=3DJD14F=