"Was I that Stupid"

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@i2x.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:13:28 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Lucas,

You appear to be in the habit of accusing people
of lying.  I believe you did this to John Hall
earlier and never apologized to him either.

My witness is actually on this list (he
recommended this list to me in the first place).
I know his current reading of fork is intermittent
and I don't know if he wants to testify here.
But M, if you are reading this, and you want to
announce yourself thats fine.  If he doesn't,
Lucas you are just going to have to believe.
I nearly went myself, but I had other things to
do (and had mixed feelings about adding myself to
the crowd count).

Alternatively, do you think that EVERY
SINGLE ONE of the people who attended the demos
was anti-war?

If yes, I'd like you to provide a survey of all of
them.  If you can't, I think you should refrain
from these sorts of baseless accusations.

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   i2x Media
1-212-787-1914 voice                    1-603-288-1280 fax