"Was I that Stupid"

S. Alexander Jacobson alex@i2x.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:08:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Lucas,

You asked for only one witness.  Do you want more?
I can provide more.

Perhaps, I'll wait until you complete your survey
of every single attendee that shows that none of
them were there for the interest value or to have
a good time, but did not believe in the war.

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   i2x Media
1-212-787-1914 voice                    1-603-288-1280 fax