Andreessen on blogging

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 15:58:22 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]Tom wrote:
--]> MS is evil, NS was dumb.
--]
--]And what does that have to do with blogging?
--]

Do I have to connect all the dots for you guys?:)-

If he was such a "brilliant" mind on browser and the browser market
perhpas his views on bloging are equaly as on target.

The implication that those with day jobs dont do blogs, or that only
egoaholics do blogs is spurious at worst and more telling of Andreessen
and his ego level at best.

"Oh posh, thats for the unwashed masses."

or maybe its more like "well its not loudcloud or anything I can attribute
godheaddom on, so it must be beneath me"

Sound and fury signifying monkey.

-tomwsmf