Andreessen on blogging

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:43:12 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Eugen Leitl wrote:

--]On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Mike Masnick wrote:
--]
--]> First off, I blog for a living, so maybe my comments should be
--]> discounted.  My day job *is* blogging, so I can't necessarily speak
--]> accurately for those who blog outside of work.
--]
--]If you manage to get paid for it, I have no issues at all left

Money makes it a so? Oh please. not all that glitters is gold.......

There are things of worth not valued in dollars and euros.

We are sustained not wholey on valuations of cash but on the valutaions of
many other things. If you are finding a lack in your live, it might be
best to take stock.