Washington state lacks an income tax? (was:A Prescription PlanHailed)

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 01:17:41 +0000

James Rogers:
>States without individual income tax: Alaska,
>Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington,
>Wyoming

Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota have no coasts,
so they make the neither short list nor the long
list. Alaska is too damn cold. I hear nice things
about Port Townsend.

Now all I need to do is figure out which of these
places have the best social services for unemployed
boat bums. Hmmm ... maybe I should look at some
states with an income tax, after all.

;-)