Washington state lacks an income tax? (was:A Prescription PlanHailed)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:23:04 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Russell Turpin wrote:

--]Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota have no coasts,

Heya there bub, as a landowner in South Dakota I have ta take expection to
yer statement, but being as the prevailign attitude there is never to get
into a confrontation....dang this is so confusing.

South Dakota is an intersting place to visit...live there at this point in
my life? I doubt it unless I could find a way to make a biz online or via
a non location based schme.