Washington state lacks an income tax? (was:A Prescription PlanHailed)

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 02:36:44 +0000

Turpin:
>>Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota have no coasts.

Tomwhore:
>Heya there bub, as a landowner in South Dakota I have ta take expection to
>yer statement.

That South Dakota lacks a coast?? I thought that
was a well settled geographic issue, ever since
some of the early attempts to find a northwest
passage ran into Canada. I didn't say it had a
funny name. Or that it is a boring state between
Kansas and North Dakota. Or even that it gets too
damn cold. I merely referred to its undisputed
inland location. That's no great slur. If it
were a nation, it wouldn't even prevent victory
in the America's Cup. ;-)