Washington state lacks an income tax? (was:A Prescription PlanHailed)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 00:12:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]
--]Tom takes exceptions to all statements.
--]Haven't you noticed? :-)

Oh please, Im a freaking teddy bear of luv and kindness, you just have to
know where to scratch me:)-

As to the South Dakota thing...Anytime SD is mentioned I have to say
something, its such a rare event its my duty.

That it makes sense...well as I write that I was also feedig the
kinderwhore sweet potato mush while trying to do home work with the 3rd
grader, so  I was muddled for a bit.

Actualy when it rains just right there is a coast in SD, its called the
western part of the state.

-tomwsmf