Drek that is FoRK of late

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:55:50 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Bill Kearney wrote:

--]
--]How about taking the warblogging, ad hominems, sniping, insults and debates off
--]to somewhere other than FoRK?  The quality of discussion has gotten pretty low
--]lately.
--]
--]

Hey look, another hot wind of listcyclitics stating the oblivious.

I tell ya, we need to form an unbroken email chain letter and seek the
resurection if the glory days...when bits where bits and clueons loved
them.

Meanwhile, isnt your post simply more empty bits thats help zilcho in
making better threads?

instead of blowing theweather report ...make some weather..or in
short...post something bitfull.

elsewise its dimply a few more byte in t bucket.