Andreessen on blogging

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:04:36 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 ThosStew@aol.com wrote:

--]In a message dated 3/6/2003 3:58:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, tomwhore@slack.net writes:
--]
--]And perhaps not. Since everyone makes a mistake occasionally, with the exception of Tom Whore and me, an argument ad hominem is unpersuasive unless it can be shown that the homo in question makes mistakes more often than not.
--]
--]And since we both are always right, Tom of course agrees with me and disagrees with himself.
--]

oh yes, i do agree . i am always hopefull of a redemtive phoenix from the
ashes of asses...but in this case Androopies leanings in that whole QandA
tended to leave me with the impression he feels blogs are pewp.

Now eveyone is worht an opinion or three, and thus I responded so. I would
love to be wrong, that Androopey sees how blogs, which are simply personal
web pages of yore, are prehaps a good thing that does not require folks to
not have a day job or a overinfalted ego.

But just from his words, he definelty thinks blogs are simply for the
unemployeed and egoaholics, to which point I responded.

So I also agree with myself..imagine...but yes I do always hold out the
premiss folks can return from that goodnight.

-tomwsmf