Andreessen on blogging

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:04:06 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 ThosStew@aol.com wrote:

--]> oh yes, i do agree
--]
--]gotcha :-)
--]
--]that means you were wrong before
--]

Before I made the correct statement that androopys comment on blogging was
pewp? Yea, becuase just before I posted that I had tried to feed my son
peas and he really waned sweet potatos. I corrected that mistake..and then
posted the glorious rightness in question.

Now if you want to talk about wrong (dig this transition) What will go
down today from the white house is a case study in wrongs that are not
being acknowledged...all sides have burried themselves in intractable
wrongs such that we are now ready to make a really big wrong.

How does a goverment back down from a wrong so heavily supported it seems
unrightable?

-tomwsmf