and why the hell...

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:48:14 -0800

I think they must be hard to do for some reason.  C# didn't do them
either.  The C# people say they are thinking about it, though.

I started C++ before templates were the rage, and I'm not completely
comfortable with them.  But I could see how I could fall in love with
them.  I'm playing around with them a bit right now.

Joseph