Dear Tomwhore

Dr. Robert Harley harley@argote.ch
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:19:08 +0100 (CET)

Tom wrote:
>[...] I am in fact fluent in a dialect that some folks simply dont
>appreciate. Maybe I should get some grant moeny and document it.

Ministry of Silly Walks?

http://guardian.curtin.edu/cga/art/tv.html

[...]

Mr Pudey: Well sir, I have a silly walk and I'd like to obtain a
          Government grant to help me develop it.

Minister: I see.  May I see your silly walk?

Mr Pudey: Yes, certainly, yes.

[...]

Minister: That's it, is it?

Mr Pudey: Yes, that's it, yes.

Minister: It's not particularly silly, is it?  [...]

[...]