Fwd: Roger Needham has passed away

rishab@dxm.org rishab@dxm.org
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:54:23 -0500

that is sad=2E i met him some months ago, and what impressed me then and n=
ow
was not just the excellent research that the MRL does but that they operat=
with full research independence from microsoft=2E given that one of their
(and needham's) major areas of work is security, they often have occasion
to publish results not flattering to microsoft=2E

-rishab