European Leaders in Support of U.S.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh rishab@dxm.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:37:10 +0000

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 08:25:47PM -0800, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:
> BTW: Welcome, Rishab! Isn't it nice to finally see your own posts?

huh? i thought i've been posting for a few months. but perhaps they're all
in a fork time capsule.

> Have you introduced yourself to the list? Please feel free to.

actually, given the amazingly low snr i'm planning to unsubscribe. maybe it'll
be quieter after the war.

anyhow, any forkers in the DC area next week? i'm speaking / organising
www.egovos.org, and bruce perens and i have been delegated the role of refuting
matusow's arguments for why microsoft and shared source is better than free
software.

fwiw i'm based in maastricht, the netherlands, and am enjoying an academic
spell in my life; i wrote the FLOSS report (floss.infonomics.nl) and work
on open source / free software economics and policy issues, hence my
involvement with tony stanco/GWU/egovos.org

-rishab