CNN.com - House cafeterias change names for 'french fries' and 'french toast' - Mar. 12, 2003

Bill Stoddard bill@wstoddard.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:39:23 -0500

>>And if Bin Laden were to fly a 747 into the White House and kill Bush
>>and his entourage right now, I would go out and dance in the streets,
>>along with billions.

An a-hole is willing to sacrifice a planeload of innocents to get Bush.
And he thinks billions would rejoice. This is just another confirmation
of what I have suspected all along: many (perhaps most?) of the so
called 'anti-war' folks are just out for Bush-blood at any cost.  They
don't give a rats ass about Iraqis. Just lovely.

Bill