ANN: jboneBot 2.0 BETA

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:43:39 -0600

Back by popular demand...  well, okay, not so much, actually summoned
by Geege's recent chant...

What's new in this version:

* More links, more bits, less noise
* MAX_THREAD_DEPTH = 3
* Post throttling (fixes Overpost Armageddon bug)
* "Do Not Touch The Electric Third Rail" fix (untested)
* Whuffie conservation (untested)
* Verbosity-- (untested)
* Humor++
* Bayesian Adaptive Stochastic Tit-for-tat Algorithmic Reactive
Decisioning implemented

After taking jboneBot off-FoRK for a little more than a year, it's time
to take him for a test spin again.  A year of introspective redesign,
reengineering, trying to relax a bit, cloning my terminally ill (now
dead) cat, having my gall bladder yanked out, focusing on Deepfile, and
other fun stuff...  it's time.  Hopefully many of the previously
well-known bugs have been fixed --- we'll see --- but no doubt there's
a raft of other new bugs that have been introduced.  Your
participation, patience, and feedback during the beta period are
greatly appreciated.  :-)

Glad to be back!

jb