Fwd: [BATN] Bay Area gas at record high; experts cite ethanol

Joseph S Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:48:18 -0800

Adam L. Beberg wrote:
> Females? WHERE?!? In all seriousness I have never worked with a
> female on any of my day jobs. Never. Sure a secretary or whatever
> the PC term for that is now, but you can't really count those.

Wow, adam, you sure know how to pick your jobs.
My officemate (Nina) is female, as is the QA person
assigned to my part of the product (Ping). And at Kana,
my boss (Sue), and the QA person in charge of the
product I was working on (Sherry), as well as the head
of QA (Sheri), were all female. Also when I was doing
the DB2 port, and had to write new stored procedures
for segmentation, I was working closely with Alice,
who wrote the existing stored procedures. Oh, and our
product manager (Tanya) was female as well as one of
the doc people (Kathryn).

So obviously you're doing something wrong.

- Joe