Fwd: [BATN] Bay Area gas at record high; experts cite ethanol

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:12:31 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Elias Sinderson wrote:

> <ES> As for who you count or not, it takes a lot of diferent people to
> make a company work and one shouldn't discount the difficulty or amount
> of work done by admins to keep the show on.

Oh please, I'm not discounting anyone. If anyone is critical it's the office
manager who is almost always female, and if anyone is useless it's the CEO.

But I dont work with women, just becasue they are in the same building
doesnt mean I ever interact with them as part of my job.

And the reason for this is simple, what woman would ever want a job where
they sit alone in a cube 40 hours a week. Women have any number of choices
that are better paying, more fun, more social, and less likely to cause
suicide. Even exotic dancers and prostitutes get far more respect, social
acceptance, and money then geeks do.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg@mithral.com
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/