crazy idiots

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 13:32:15 -0600

On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 12:58 US/Central, Dan Brickley wrote:

> * Jeff Bone <jbone@deepfile.com> [2003-03-16 12:51-0600]
>>
>> On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 12:48 US/Central, Dan Brickley wrote:
>>
>>> There's plenty of strangeness in our world, and
>>> we can't blame fundamentalists for all of it.
>>
>> True, but nobody did that.
>
> No, but pointing 'fundie freaks!' finger while ignoring similar
> oddities at home is just as bad...

Who is ignoring similar oddities at home?  Pointing out crazy idiots
abroad does not equate to failing to point out crazy idiots here.  All
things in their own time.  I'm just waiting for the Bush-bashing to
start, I got lots of ammo. :-)

<jboneBot>WARNING:  MAX_THREAD_DEPTH EXCEEDED! ;-)</jboneBot>

jb