Crazy Idiots At Home

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:02:23 -0600

On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 13:56 US/Central, Luis Villa wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 15:04, Jeff Bone wrote:
>> CORRUPTION:  stole an election.  Cheney still on Halliburton payroll.
>
> I keep hearing this last one but still haven't seen a single link for
> it
> from any news source that tries to maintain even the vaguest pretence
> of
> objectivity. Got one?
>
>> Halliburton sub Brown & Root gets gov't contract to build prison camp
>> at Guantanamo Bay.  Halliburton sub Brown & Root gets contract first
>> study / advise how to protect Iraqi oil fields in event of war (to
>> Pentagon:  military should protect them.  That advice worth millions.)
>> then gets contract to fight fires and manage oil fields in event of
>> attack (more $M).  Cheney insider trading.  Bush insider trading.
>
> (objective) links on those last two?

I don't know if they meet your criteria of objective --- which, btw,
may be a bit naive anyway, I've given up on the pretense that ANY news
source is or even should be objective --- but the links provided in the
previous e-mail on this topic should suffice as a starting point.
There's been lots of coverage of this....  just in case your scroll
bar's broken, here are those links (again) as well as a few more:

http://www.corpwatch.org/news/PND.jsp?articleid=5869
http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/2760497.htm
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=cheney+suit
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,912515,00.html