Crazy Idiots At Home

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:07:47 -0600

On Sunday, Mar 16, 2003, at 15:23 US/Central, Mr. FoRK wrote:

> [...]

He's still got options, those arrangement's aren't at all meaningful...
  he's also still reputedly got ownership through double-blind trusts
and other vehicles, and he fought hard to keep it all.   And yeah, he's
getting paychecks from them on an ongoing basis.  The company and its
subs are getting thrown sweetheart deals left and right.  I'm no
investigative reporter but if I were I'd be pounding the pavement
trying to assess the bidding process by which they got the Guantanamo
Bay deal and the two Iraq oil field deals.

If this had been Clinton and company the GOP extremists would've been
screaming so hard they'd have given themselves aneurisms, and everybody
on this list knows it.

jb