This Is The Way The World Ends (Scenario Planning)

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 11:50:07 -0800

On Monday, March 17, 2003, at 11:28 AM, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:

> Do you really think we would/will use
> tactical nukes in this war? I doubt it.

I think it depends on just how far gone the administration is into
'millenial' thinking. My impression of them is that they are a mixture
of the Crusader, off to save Jerusalem (well, in this case Baghdad) for
the glory of Christ, and the 'wereinitforthemoney' realpolitikers
looking to keep our hand in the Geopolitical game a few more years.

Both worldviews suffer from 'end justify the means' but the Crusader
suffers from the delusion that G-D is covering his back. If the
administration's motivations are from "we're on a mission from G-D"
then avoid city centers. If it's the later, buy Euros.

-- whump