This Is The Way The World Ends (Scenario Planning)

Russell Turpin deafbox@hotmail.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:29:38 +0000

Jeff Bone:
>This is all highly speculative, but...  far from the limited-scope war the
>hawks are hawking, I think that this thing has the potential to blossom
>into a full-blown WWIII.

Fortunately, the stock market seems to cheer
pending armageddon.

I'm more optimistic than Jeff about the war,
but I think we're in for hard economic times,
nonetheless. I'm betting against stocks and
the dollar, and waiting for Republican deficits
to kick up interest rates.

Of course, if y'all are smart, you will do just
the opposite. Given my past track record, that's
the way to make money.

;-)