Go to google and search on the phrase "French military victories"

sateesh narahari sati_home@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:41:49 -0800 (PST)

But, you gotta feel lucky, to see the result.

It also helps, if you trust your neighbours more, and
use www.google.co.uk instead of www.google.com

http://www.pbs.org/georgewashington/classroom/military_leader3.html