Regime Change USA

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:20:13 -0500 (EST)

So the question now becomes, what are folks going to do to make a regime
change in the USA? We have a legal timed process event comming up, you can
be sure that Bush camp is knee deep in CREEP activities.

Is there going to be another Lessor OF Two Evils runoff that further
disillusions the voting public, or will there be a real chioce this time
around.

Will any canidate have the balls to run on a Regime Change platfrom?:)-

And please, do NOT pimp up Lieberman as a choice. It was nice to have him
on the Gore ticket only in that we now know the make of the man.