Notes from Tomwhores Clockwork Arange Alert morning

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:17:20 -0500 (EST)

-----------------
>From a popular radio news(?) source..to paraphrase....

For those who stilldone understand the situation in Iraq..Think of the UN
as the Justice League, Superman is America, Batman is  England,
KingOfAllBlacks is France and Iraq is the Riddler

I handed an officemate an orange this morning, he wrote the word Alert on
it and placed it atop is cube.

The front desks of our builing sports a Twister style dial with the
various Colored  Alert states on it. I passed by it this morning with my
wife and said "Oh wow, we are almost up to Head up Red Ass"