Bebergian Scenario

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:28:02 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Russell Turpin wrote:

--]Killing off a random fraction of the world's
--]population is not, in itself, a potent military
--]tactic. A quarter of the enemy is dead? So what?
--]So is a quarter of your own population.

Lets stop and think about this......a quarter of the populuation here in
the states dead....Of course the administration and its support systems
would be made safe....and if you could then FEMA in a martial Law
Goverment...Heck it would make getting Patriot II passed a lot easier.
.would also clean out the dole roles maybe lessen the load on health care,
social security  funds and the like..with 3/4 of the populac left who
would be in a pretty  "influencable" mindset things could be built back up
pretty quick and this  time Right, as in with the proper mindset
controling the way things get set in stone. ("god bless america and let us
never forget the error of our past that we are one nation under god...blah
blah blah")

If the rest of the world is also so shaken down opertunities might make
themselves available to those in the ready..

Automatic...for the people.

Operation Northwood to the nth. Heck if I can think of it what are the
odds there is not thoughts of this type closers to the powers that be?

Do we need to revist the faith thread?

-tomwsmf