[purported presidential IQ ranking; Dubya dead last] Re: True???

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:07:14 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Joseph S Barrera III wrote:

> Also, I very much doubt that accuracy would be measured in percent of a
> standard deviation. I'm no statistician but I would expect accuracy to
> be measured as within a given number of IQ points, with some fixed
> degree of confidence (e.g. 90% confidence of being within 3 IQ points).

90% confidence of being 3 IQ points you mean?

Every time he opens his mouth and he isn't reading (and even then) the most
unbelieveably dumb things come out of his mouth. The 91 estimate is way too
high.

But that's the goal, a stupid president is far easier to control.

- Adam L. Beberg - beberg@mithral.com
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/