Bebergian Scenario

Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:25:01 -0800

"Adam L. Beberg" wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>
> > No, no.  Adam guzzles a coupla capfuls of blue label thinking it's cough
> > medicine for his recurring whooping which he is convinced is brain
> > cancer or anthrax or something and wakes up in Minnesota thinking he's
> > dead or Geege or both.
>
> Ouch, she's not THAT old Greg.
>
> I'll be more then happy to be wrong on this one, but we'll know in a few
> days either way.
>
> You still living in US_Targets[2] ?

Unfortunately, South Coast Plaza used to be one of
the USSR's fave targets.  The Chinese used to use
it for testing their computer systems just in case
they really had a malfunction, they couldn't be
accused of knocking off a military target and could
really justify it as an accident--although whether
or not it'd make it trans-pacific is another story.

I'm not hip on the latest terrorist targets, but
I was assuming that they were all in Manhattan or
leading to or from.   Why blow up a bunch of expensive
cars that are easily replaceable and help the economy
when you can blow up tunnels, dams, and bridges?

So, what you are really saying is that they are filling
those barrels around the Iraqi capital with chemicals
and not schmoke so that if the US attacks, they can blame
the release of WMD on the US instead of the people who
put it there?

Greg