War, Bits and Where The F Am I

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:56:32 -0500 (EST)

GPS has spread throught the civilian world over the last few years to the
point of being in some very interesting places and tasks. Now that we are
entering in to a time of conflict will the gov decide to use thier option
to degrade the signal down from the "find a Happy Meals toy in a haystack"
accuracy to "Turn left at the Rockies" fuzziness.

Oh course I picked this weekend to take the family out geocaching..Im
feeling a little ferklpempt...heres a topic..Selective accuracy turns
massively used gps into a monkey mess of mayhem...discuss.

 Unlocatably Selective America

-tomwsmf