[SPORK] The All-Star Cast of "Coalition of the Willing" Is...

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:13:25 -0600

Humor, ark ark.

> The 30 named countries in the U.S.-led coalition are:
> Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Colombia, Czech Republic,
> Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary,
> Iceland,
> Italy, Japan (post-conflict only), South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania,
> Macedonia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Philippines, Poland, Romania,
> Slovakia,
> Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan
>
> Whew! Thank God we have Eritrea on our side!  I was worried about that.

I hear they're manning the mess tents. ;-)  "Today's menu:  Eritrean /
Ethiopian Buffet.  Take an empty plate, carry it over to the scullery,
then get the hell back to the exercise yard!"

;-)

jb

PS - a proposed solution to the SPoRK / FoRK question can be found in
the Subject: line...