Al Gore joins Apple's Board; advises Google

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:56:29 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Rohit Khare wrote:
--]
--]An Apple representative would not say when Gore switched back to a Mac.

Could it have been a summit of the intellects as Ellen Feiss was
dispatched to "reeducate" Al Gore.

"Like its just cooler, so use it , like ok?"

"Well Ellen, I would love to agree but lets look at the attributes of
booth options before we make a ..."

"Like you are so like bringing me down. Apple is goign to like pay you
lots of money and like give you a cool new computer laptop g something
thingy, like ok?"

"Neato, now Tipper and I can watch our pron DVDs in bed. So Ellen, have
you ever been beded by a persidential candiate?"

"Like you are so not Bill Clinton, duh"