[SPORK] Free Speach in America

Justin Erenkrantz jerenkra@ics.uci.edu
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:19:00 -0800

--On Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:31 PM -0500 Tom <tomwhore@slack.net> wrote:

> Having been rededucated by her peeps she has issued and appology and plans
> are being made to throw some free concerts to smooth things over.

The speed at which she backed off her comments just shows how stupid she is.
If she really meant it, she should have stood by it.  Instead, she backtracked
faster than Mota after hitting Piazza.  She has a right to say it, but prepare
to be treated like Pete Seeger in the process.

I doubt she thought that anyone would notice back here.  After all, they were
playing at a small club in London.  Who would have thought it would have been
reported here?  No way she did.  And, country music fans aren't Berkeley
anti-war protestors.  So, the reaction is totally expected.

If you don't know me, yes, I'm a Texan.  Bring it on.  =)  -- justin