spork, spork, who's got the spork

geege geege@barrera.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:41:02 -0800

<Speaking deliberately, with a picture of his twin daughters visible behind
him, he added, "These are opening stages of what will be a broad and
concerted campaign."

Mr. Bush sought to tamp down expectations of a quick victory with few
casualties by warning that the battles in the days ahead "could be longer
and more difficult than some predict.">

what an understatesman.

i'm wondering who thought the pics of his progeny would inspire confidence .
. . oh, wait, i get it. what was needed: strains of celine dion's "my love
will go on" in the background. bush: the next generation.  [in my mind's eye
and ear, dana carvey's bush senior responding with "scary! very scary!"]

loving the troops, scorning the CIC,
gg