The US military's first purpose is not to wage war (was: Loving The Troops)

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:21:01 -0600

On Thursday, Mar 20, 2003, at 15:15 US/Central, Joseph S Barrera III
wrote:

> Jeff Bone wrote:

>>> Russell,
>>> Thanks you. A voice of reason in the mindless forest.
>> Agreed!
>> jb
>
> There really is no excuse for not trimming
> quoted material down to a minimum before posting.
>
> - Joe

Agreed.  Annoying as hell.  People who fail to trim should be shot. ;-)

jb

PS - mea culpa, apologies...