The US military's first purpose is not to wage war (was: Loving The Troops)

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:02:51 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Russell Turpin wrote:

> I could understand someone disagreeing, for
> example, because they think the think the US
> is on a completely wrong course, not just in
> this war, but in the entirety of its national
> policies and interests. But gibberish? You
> don't understand what I wrote?

These 'legitimate' and 'honorable' tokens just crashed my parser.
Then, these gleichschaltungs things in pioneer camps immunized me enough
to sing nazi anthems during boot camp and participate in petty sabotage
during Bundeswehr.

Consider this hyperimmune response, if you so wish.