[METAFORK] Forks Universal Content marKup v0.3

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:20:18 -0500 (EST)

[XORK]  eXtropian rants
[MORK]  Mirthfullness, jokes, funny hahah posts etc
[PORK]  Sex and all its variences
[SPORK] Social and Political items, rants, threads
[BORK]  Bearlyunderstandable (norquist, latenight whore, misc ramblings)
[STORK] Software and Technology
[CORK]  Food, resteraunts, cooking, wine, brewing, etc
[ZORK]  Games, gaming, gamed
[YORK]  Youth culture
[WORK]  Employment opertunities wanted, offered, queries, general outlook
[DORK]  "...is so fsking lame."
[TORK]  Technology
[METAFORK] Internal Fork policy issues

Question, does [SPORK] overlap with [TORK] or is [TORK] a more bizness
centric focus of tech whereas [SPORK] is the innerworkings of the tech?

Also, is ratification simply a matter of use, or do we need the Rhoman
heself to annoint and bless this idea?

and whent he fuck did I become Julie The Standards Commity Cruise
Directory?

-tomwsmf