interesting site

Dan Brickley daniel.brickley@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:26:47 -0500

* Bill Stoddard <bill@wstoddard.com> [2003-03-21 13:43-0500]
> Bill Clark wrote:
> >A colleague told me about this site/project. Thought is worth posting on
> >FoRK.  Scary stuff.
> >
> >http://www.newamericancentury.org/
>
> If it's really that scary to you, then counter it with rational
> arguments.  Get inside the heads of these folks and convince them they
> are wrong. Just don't call them names and hurl insults and expect to get
> anything useful accomplished.

It's perfectly rational to be scared when powerful people who are now
influential in the US government tell you (in big long PDF tracts) how
they intend to dominate the world through military might. Especially if
you are not an American.

It's kinda sweet that you think we have slightest chance to talk them out
of it with rational arguments. Have a skim of
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf and come
away with any optimism that they could be talked out of it...

Peace (Through Total Power),

Dan