S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

johnhall johnhall@isomedia.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:06:00 -0800

Yes.

And it is a good thing.

The screaming you hear is from people (like the good Dr. below) that
would rather see people rot and die by the 10s of thousands, or even
millions rather than stop it.

And of course the success of this venture will serve to marginalize and
humiliate those who supported Saddam (like the good Dr. and most of
France).

'Peace' in Iraq for the last 12 years has killed several orders of
magnitude more people than will be killed by the Americans -- civilians
and soldiers alike.

Yet that is what the Dr. would prefer continue.  Along, of course, with
lining French pockets under the table.

Dr.