S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

Jim Whitehead ejw@cse.ucsc.edu
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:19:32 -0800

> SCREEEAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> THIS IS BEING DONE BY A WESTERN DEMOCRACY.
>
> I FEEL EVER SICKER THAN ON 11/SEP/2001.
>
> AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ifrc.org/helpnow/donate/donate_response.asp

In a world of poverty, war, displacement and disaster, the International
Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies serves those in need
without regard as to race, religion, class or political belief.

The International Federation directs and coordinates international
assistance to some of the world's most vulnerable people. Together with Red
Cross and Red Crescent National Societies, the Federation acts locally to
respond to humanitarian challenges everywhere, everyday.

You can help communities around the world by making a donation today!

--------

It's possible to earmark your donation specifically to address the Iraq
crisis.

We are powerless to stop the human carnage, but do have the ability to
direct resources to humanitarian responses.

- Jim