[SPORK] A Fundamental Failure of Perception

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:09:39 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]Bush is Heidi Rosen.  The US - under current policy - is the RIAA.

Hillary, small correction I know.

--]We may kill Saddam, but he's already won.  Even if we find Osama Bin
--]Laden, he's already won.  Because the battle wasn't for Afghanistan, or
--]Iraq, or WMD --- it was really a PR battle.  And we lost.

Who are the WE you speak of.

Do I really need to cut and paste the speach from Paddy Chyefsky's NETWORK
again?

Nations? No my son, corporations. Vested fiduciary interests. Money.
Valauationa and the gathering there of.

These are the controling forces of the worlds populations these days.
Those factions still running under the pretense of purely spiritual or
ideological methods will , over the next few decades, be taken care of.

Sure some dissent will be kept around, and that too is so because it helps
keep things vital, inovating, challanged. You cant grow without outside
stimululs...If there is not disention create it so that it can be profited
from.

Nations are a sad nostalgia of a failed dream.

Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Paine....these folks had thier place but are
now little more than the Teletubies of American sentimentalism.

Iraq is being attacked not for Humanitarian causes, though that makes good
PR, but because it is a vital source of Money that is being mismangaed.
Every other reasons is secondary to that.

That it took all this time after GulfWar sr. for the board memebers of the
Globalization Legaue to act is a sign of problems though.

France balking so loudly is simply a matter of protecting vested biz
deals in the area. It also makes a great play for EU cohesion and a chance to
further strengthen a EU branding opertunities both in its markets and with
others.

-tomwsmf