[META FORK] Diversity or Desolation? Why Fork is more human than human.

R. A. Hettinga rah@shipwright.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:02:36 -0500

At 1:50 PM -0800 on 3/21/03, Bill Humphries wrote:

> Right now, FoRK has the feel of early 1990's Sarajevo: snipers in the
> buildings, and mortars in the surrounding hills. Let's get back to
> being cosmopolitan and glorious.

Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, I'm afraid, and it applies to the whole internet.

Think about how many "libertarians" and "anarchists" became good old fashioned republicans and democrats when George Bush got elected (see? :-)).

9/11 did the same thing, paradoxically, and this afternoon is just more of the same.

The bubble didn't help.

Another TAZ bites the dust, boys and girls.

Cheers,
R(for Radavan? ;-))AH
--
R. A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@ibuc.com>