S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

Joseph S Barrera III joe@barrera.org
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:55:56 -0800

Jeff Bone wrote:

>> It feels wonderful to be on the side of the angels.
>
> The fallen ones, you self-righteous tool.
>
> jb

Thanks, now I don't have to make an Evangelion[1] reference.

I know -- how can I make anime jokes at a time when I should be
telling one half of the list or the other that I wish them dead?

- Joe

[1] http://fmc.animecity.nu/IconBar/EVA/Angels/
--
Seems like another day I could fly