"[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national security threat for the US"

geege geege@barrera.org
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:02:56 -0800

yep, w, it's in the interest of the world NOW since your daddy turned his
back on the kurds.  the way i see it, it IS our war, and w has no right to
castigate the non-participants.  yesh, everyone benefits.  and everyone's
suffered, thanks to bush senior.  go clean up your daddy's mess, and do it
like a man instead of the whiney pos you've become.

************
evil, john? take a look at cheney.  this freaking ideologue wants to impose
"the american way" on the world.  democracy's nice, but some of our other
presents/presence aren't/isn't.

businessmen DON'T make the best leaders, especially if their yardstick for
success is dominance.  we're not talking market share all the time now, are
we?

-----Original Message-----
From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com]On Behalf Of
Russell Turpin
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 7:44 AM
To: fork@xent.com
Subject: "[Bush's] inarticulateness has become .. a national security
threat for the US"

"In my interpretation, the basic thing that the
United States wants to do -- overthrow Saddam
and get rid of his weapons -- is sharply in the
interest of almost everybody all over the world.
And although the U.S. is proposing to act in the
interest of the world, Bush has managed to
terrify the entire world and to turn the world
against him and us and to make our situation
infinitely more dangerous than it otherwise
would have been. It's a display of diplomatic
and political incompetence on a colossal scale.
We're going to pay for this."

The full interview is in Salon. I thought it
relevant to the current debate between Hall
and Bone. You'll have to click through an ad,
but they've made it pretty easy:

http://www.salon.com/books/int/2003/03/22/berman/