[SPORK] Something I REALLY want John Hall to Try To Understand

Michael Cummins michael@i-magery.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:18:19 -0500

<< SNIP from Jeff Bone >>

> Doing the "RIGHT" thing the "WRONG" way is still
> "WRONG."  The end does not justify the means ---
> something most of us learned in elementary
> school but which, apparently, many of us have forgotten.

I have to say that I agree with you in a vacuum, but when the expense of my moral superiority is counted in the coin of human lives, my moral superiority leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

At some point, I question the value of "being right" in a vacuum.

-- Michael E. Cummins
   Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Sent via the premium WebMail system at i-magery.com