FW: S & A in progress i.e., people burning alive right now, people being crushed to death right now

Jeff Bone jbone@deepfile.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:45:07 -0600

On Saturday, Mar 22, 2003, at 10:51 US/Central, Gregory Alan Bolcer
wrote:

> geege wrote:
>>
>> the view from john's moral high horse.
>
> Okay, Geege.  Which hand would you like the
> US military to tie behind their back to make
> the methods and manners of fighting the war
> more palatable?

Greg, I think you're missing Geege's point.  Not wanting to speak for
her, but I don't see her making ANY claims about the war effort itself
in that message, explicit or implicit;  rather, she's just passing
along more evidence of John Hall's moral hypocrisy and the nonsensical
nature of his PoV.

Geege?

jb